1. Strong heat storage capacity. After pure cotton fibers are irradiated by sunlight, the fiber elasticity recovers, elongates, heat storage is large, and the thickness of the quilt increases. After covering at night, the heat storage energy is slowly released.
2. Good breathability, cotton fiber is a natural product, it is long and tough, it is not easy to break, it will not be diffused due to the small fluff, which will affect the air in the room, causing the residents' throat and lung discomfort
3, no static electricity, cotton is pure plant fiber, no static phenomenon will occur, no nutrients, no bacteria. The user's surface nerves and skin are not irritated
1. Cotton winter quilts are relatively heavy, so the weight is high, and people with high blood pressure, heart disease, poor blood circulation, the elderly, and pregnant women should not use it. Also often refurbished.
Silk is a natural fiber that combines light, soft, and fine in nature. It is known as the "second skin of the human body" and is called "the queen of fibers" by the industry. Its main component is pure natural animal protein fiber, which contains a variety of essential amino acids for the human body. Silk is a natural fiber that combines light, soft, and fine in nature. It is known as the "second skin of the human body" and is called "the queen of fibers" by the industry. Its main component is pure natural animal protein fiber, which contains a variety of essential amino acids for the human body.
Silk Quilt Grade
Higher than the top grade: 100% selected, refined, hand-made double-cocoon mulberry silk is used as raw material, and the silk used exceeds the national filament standard.
Superior product: The silk content is 100% pure mulberry silk, and the use of silk needs to meet the filament standard.
First-class products: The silk content is 100% pure mulberry silk, and the silk length is longer than the medium filament.
Qualified products: Mixed silk quilts with a silk content of 50% or more. There is no regulation on the length of silk.
1. The silk quilt production process uses high-quality double-cocoons (also known as husband and wife cocoons) to boil and peel the silkworm pupae. The cocoon-free cocoons are first placed on the small ring and then on the large ring to make thin slices. , Disinfection and drying, manual loosening gradually retreat Mula, spread layer by layer, and finally put a gauze bag to make quilts of various specifications. The entire operation process is handmade, with excellent workmanship, thickness and durability.
2. Silk quilt characteristics Silk quilt is made from silkworm cocoons, silkworm cocoons are natural protein long fibers, no impurities, dust, no static electricity, have the characteristics of moth-proof and mildew-proof, and have the color of returning to nature.
3. Silk quilt has various amino acids required by the human body, which has nutrition and protective effects on human skin. Medical surgery has adopted silk sutures and ligature wounds, which can be absorbed by the human body without disassembling. Some skin diseases can heal without treatment. For patients with respiratory diseases, it can reduce the stimulation of short fibers and dust and reduce the incidence. Comfortable by reducing the pressure on the body by the bedding. Silk quilt can effectively protect shoulders and reduce the pain of periarthritis. Silk quilt is a good friend of skin allergies.
4. Silk has excellent anti-mildew and antibacterial natural properties, especially the special grade silk used by the silk, which meets strict sanitary and health requirements, is absolutely pure, and does not add any damage during the silk making process. Chemicals for human health.
1. In the actual use of silk quilt, if the environment is humid, it will easily affect the use of silk and reduce its service life, resulting in silk quilt becoming heavy, odor, heat loss, and loss of elasticity.
2. Many silk quilts made from tussah silk or short-fiber silk are generally chemically bleached, so these silk quilts have lost their green significance.
According to the bedding industry standard QB / T1193-2012, the composition of the down comforter must be 100% down feathers, and the content of down is 50% or more. The duvet core is divided into white goose down, grey goose down, white duck down, and gray duck down. , Goose and duck mixed cashmere. The quality of the core is mainly determined by its standard pile content and filling capacity
1. There is no natural warming material in the world that exceeds the warming performance of down. In addition, the down is full of elasticity, so the duvet is not only soft and warm, but also feels good on the skin.
2. The duvet is breathable and dry, and has the good performance of moisture absorption and divergence that other thermal insulation materials do not have. It is called "a quilt that can breathe". The central nerve was stabilized and soon entered a sweet dreamland, so it also had a certain effect on beauty. It is for this reason that "beautiful under the duvet".
3. The down fiber has tens of millions of breathable triangular pores and the surface layer contains waterproof grease, which can automatically shrink or expand with changes in outside air temperature and humidity. It can quickly absorb the human body's sweat and moisture and quickly diffuse, keeping the quilt clean The human body is dry, and long-term use can prevent rheumatism.
1. But for some people who are prone to allergies, this quilt is a strong allergen.
2. Poor breathability and closeness due to air insulation. Down as a filling material has higher requirements on the fabric, otherwise the phenomenon of down drilling is very serious. Generally, high-density fabrics are used as quilts. Most of these fabrics are chemical fiber fabrics, and the use of static electricity in winter is serious. In addition, due to the appearance of diamond pile, it is easy to cause respiratory infections.